your layout pictures

G'day everyone. As one who enjoys looking at, and being inspired by, the work of others, I wonder if those of you with photopic sites or the like of your own layouts would post the addresses for those of us who would like to see your work. I have found a lot of club sites, but would very much like to see the work of those who have their own personal layout at home, n the loft, garage, trainroom, where ever. I am sure others would too.

Shane

Reply to
scoot

In message , scoot writes

The garden?

Reply to
Jane Sullivan

yes, Jane. The garden too, although I have seen yours, and admired it from a distance. shane

Reply to
scoot

is my 7mm Modern Image Garden Railway, I also have

We are currently extending the railway another 16' after aquiring a little more land from my neighbour !

Reply to
Mike Dunning

"Mike Dunning" wrote in news:V7GdndX22_v-AG snipped-for-privacy@bt.com:

Does he get running rights?

Reply to
Chris Wilson

----- Original Message ----- From: "Mike Dunning"

Very nice indeed but the second site should be

I think.

It works for me!

Dave W

Reply to
David Westerman

Well Shane, I have made the effort and put some shots on the net. Not all of them are masterpieces. The system is under developement but fully functional if undecorated etc. The next move is through the wall!

Peter A

Reply to
Peter Abraham

Wrong URL. That tries to log me into my own Fotopic site. What URL does it give you for general access to your photos?

Reply to
MartinS

Thanks Martin: I goofed again!

Try this one.

Reply to
Peter Abraham

Peter Abraham wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

Bloody hell where's the scenery going to go? Last time I saw anything like that it was covered in greasy tomato sauce and some chap in a continental accent was trying to get me to eat it.

Looks like it's bloody good fun to operate.

Out of intrest how long is the sloping part of your coaling stage? This'll sound funny but it looks about the same length as mine, on your photographs it looks fine but when I look at mine in the flesh - now it's built it looks to damned short.

Reply to
Chris Wilson

In message , Peter Abraham writes

???

It expects me to sign in before I can look at your pictures.

Reply to
Jane Sullivan

Nice.

(Please ignore my previous message).

Reply to
Jane Sullivan

innews: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

spamtrapped.http://www.the-dormouse.orgThe Dormouse Line model railway

The overall length is 1M20 and the actual ramp 0M80.

You are right -- it is a thinly disguised play station but it is actually possible to operate 4 or 5 trains simultaneously. The suburban terminals have one with a run a round line and the other involves loco replacement. The Auto trains have a choice of 8 routes without using the mainline. The Mainline can handle 4 trains but I have yet to construct a passing loop for the other direction. We will have to wait and see just how the scenery will pan out. There are no fiddle yards and everything has to function properly.

Reply to
Sailor