Place to look up CNC machine alarms and find CNC error code troubleshooting tips

Just wanted to share a website to look up CNC machinery alarms and to find tips on troubleshooting specific errors codes.
http://www.cncalarms.com

Thanks...I do so like to post bad info on those kind of sites....
My knowledge and that of most other pros in the field has been gained at considerable time and expense and so makes little sense in giving it away to others free of charge and beings taht doing so also deprives reputable techs of their ability to earn a living this amounts to willfully handing competitors a significant advantage and thus putting yourself at disadvantage through your own sheer ignorance.