Atlanta Layout tour

Hi all At this time every year, the Atlanta Railroad club organises a tour of members layouts, from Garden to N,this year there were 70 layouts spread over 4 weeks and ending today. There are 2 Brit layouts! one of which is mine and I threw together a rough video for those who would like to see it.

Regards Rob

Reply to
Rob

"Rob" wrote in news:VPOdndL7PMX6YfTYnZ2dnUVZ snipped-for-privacy@comcast.com:

Very nice indeed, why no brake vans?

Reply to
Chris Wilson

Yeah I know, got mentioned later and I stuck one on. .

Reply to
Rob

"Rob" wrote

Thought you were coming over the pond this week to visit Warley, and I understand to take in some geriatric rock band in Manchester? You have no secrets from me Mr. Kemp! ;-)

Mike sends his best wishes; had a good chat with him at Wakefield Show last weekend.

John.

Reply to
John Turner

Hi John Im leaving Wednesday, going to York, Warley,vist friends in Bournmouth and back to Manchester, sorry wont be able to get up north, but it seems you know all this....

Reply to
Rob

Excellent

- whats the smoke unit on the spamcam? Haven't seen anything so impressive at the shows i've been to. (ah - don't shows like smoke?)

Ken

Reply to
Ken Wilson

Was going to ask the same question. Looked great when moving, not so good when standing in the station.

(kim)

Reply to
kim

Thanks Guys. They are just standard Sueth units conected to function 0 of the decoder...Thus enabling them to be switched off in station. Rob

Reply to
Rob

Strueth. More copious than I had seen dribbling out of the odd cottage chimney.

changing the subject - anybody tried one of those mist generators that appeared a few years back on zen/fing shui/ er, odd sitting room waterfeature decorations? Copious amounts of mist - albeit it tends to go down not up. I haven't pursued it becuase i reckon the rust might be a worry.

Reply to
Ken Wilson

Maybe cos DC has 18V at the track?

Reply to