Yoy Fair wish list

> Me, either a LNER L1 and / or more SR EMU stock (on top of that

> > already promised by Bachmann). Also for the Hornby (international) ex > > Jouef SNCF range to be stocked by more retailers! > > > > > > Are we talking wishful thinking', or likely possibility...? > > For me, in the 'wishful thinking' category, I'd have a LSWR 700 class black > motor, or an Adams Radial... > > In the likely possibility category I'd have a LSWR T9, or an LSWR O2 > > Methinks there is an LSWR leaning in my choices... ;) > > Ian J.

Were not Wrenn going to do an Adams Radial at one time??

Reply to
Paul Stevenson

I remember a picture in a Wrenn catalogue from many years ago that showed an Adams Radial, I believe it was a K's kit that was used to provide the illustration... though my memory's not good so I could be wrong...

Ian J.

Reply to
Ian J.

"Ian J." wrote