Pure unobtainium? Looking for prewar models...

Thanks for taking the time to read this. I'm keen to build up my collection
of pre-war 3.5mm and 4mm models and would be pleased to hear from anyone
with stuff to sell.
I'm interested in anything hand-made or semi-commercial, but not
mass-produced models like Hornby Dublo or Trix Twin.
What I'm looking for includes locos, litho goods wagons, unused litho
papers, track, mechanisms, centre-third or outside-third rail current
pickups, catalogues, other paperwork, you name it!
I'll also pay finder's fees to anyone who can help find these things. Best
to e-mail me direct rather than clog up this list server.
Thanks for the bandwidth,
Andy Emmerson.
Reply to
Andrew Emmerson