Pure Nickel machining question

Anyone have some Speed & feed advice for milling Nickel 200? (Pure Nickel) I am milling pockets with a .1875 .03R bull nose end mill, and
getting a lot of chatter type tool marks. Have tried Cobalt & Micrograin carbide tools. Finish DOC is around .002", side finish step is .020" Cobalt RPM is 1000rpm, carbide is around 2500rpm.
ca
clay wrote:

We went around, instead of milling, used EDM - wire and sinkers to machine Nickel200. EDM cuts Nickel200 like butter. Fast too! Julius