Machinery Handbook - Paper Version

Anyone have a copy that is less than 25 years old they want to part with for a reasonable price?
Regards, Joe Agro, Jr.
(800) 871-5022 01.908.542.0244 Automatic / Pneumatic Drills: http://www.AutoDrill.com Multiple Spindle Drills: http://www.Multi-Drill.com
V8013-R

for
http://search.ebay.com/search/search.dll?cgiurl=http%3A%2F%2Fcgi.ebay.com%2Fws%2F&fkr=1&from=R8&satitle=machinery%27s+handbook&category0

http://search.ebay.com/search/search.dll?cgiurl=http%3A%2F%2Fcgi.ebay.com%2Fws%2F&fkr=1&from=R8&satitle=machinery%27s+handbook&category0 I thought about that as well as Amazon... But I trust people here and over at RCM more than I do the unknowns on those sites.
That is my second choice...
--

Regards,
Joe Agro, Jr.
Joe AutoDrill wrote:

I dont buy new books any more if I can help it. I've had nothing but good results using Amazon to purchase used books. I look at the number of ratings for a reseller over the last 12 months to decide which to buy from. I figure if they have a few thousand ratings, they are pushing some product and the chances of getting stiffed are small. That says nothing for service, but like I said, I've had nothing but good results. The book condition descriptions have been very good also. Some highlighting, some notes, missing dust jacket, etc.

--
bytecolor