Machinery Handbook - Paper Version

Anyone have a copy that is less than 25 years old they want to part with for a reasonable price?

Regards, Joe Agro, Jr. (800) 871-5022

01.908.542.0244 Automatic / Pneumatic Drills:
Spindle Drills:
V8013-R
Reply to
Joe AutoDrill

JockoBailey

I thought about that as well as Amazon... But I trust people here and over at RCM more than I do the unknowns on those sites.

That is my second choice...

Reply to
Joe AutoDrill

I dont buy new books any more if I can help it. I've had nothing but good results using Amazon to purchase used books. I look at the number of ratings for a reseller over the last 12 months to decide which to buy from. I figure if they have a few thousand ratings, they are pushing some product and the chances of getting stiffed are small. That says nothing for service, but like I said, I've had nothing but good results. The book condition descriptions have been very good also. Some highlighting, some notes, missing dust jacket, etc.

Reply to
bytecolor