Any Idea Who Makes (made?) This (LINK)

Regards, Joe Agro, Jr. (800) 871-5022

01.908.542.0244 Automatic / Pneumatic Drills:
Spindle Drills:
V8013-R
Reply to
Joe AutoDrill

Don't know for sure but I found several references to old Delta drill presses with "quadrill" heads on them and a picture of one that looked similar. That led me to Chicago Quadrill Company but they don't appear to have a Web site so I can't find pictures to compare. Here's a link to their contact info:

"I'm not grown up enough to be so old!"

Reply to
Keith Marshall