isolating copper tube from steel frame

I'm building a decorative piece for a guy, basically a steel tube rectangle with holes drilled in it so copper tubing can pass through. I'm wondering about
preventing galvanic corrosion. In particular, I'm wondering if anyone makes slip flanges of plastic that are designed to shield 5/8" OD copper tubing from touching steel studs. It seems likely due to all the copper they run and all the steel stud framing they do nowadays. Anyone know?
GWE
Grant Erwin wrote:

This might be of help... > http://www.build-smarter.com/Chapter4/steelframing6.htm
snipped-for-privacy@NOSPAMkirkland.net says...

There's this sort of thing... http://www.richco-inc.com/group_details.asp?seccodeE0&grpcode 0 http://www.richco-inc.com/browse_group.asp?seccodeE0
But unless the piece is exposed to hard water or some other electrolyte, galvanic corrosion won't be a problem.
Ned Simmons