American Flyer Prewar Cars FA

Hello! I have just listed eight (8) nice prewar, 1940 American Flyer sheet metal rolling stock cars for auction. They are all in very good condition and have no reserve. We are liquidating our collection.

They can be viewed at

click on eclectique auctions, then on trains.

We will have more as well. Any questions, just email me. We are hoping to find good homes for them.

Reply to
marina peterson