ART - PURE Render card

Turned 40 last week and realised I don't have the time left to sit around waiting for Photoworks to render things, so I might treat myself to an ART Pure Render card.

Anyone using one ? and can say how easy it is to use when the original SW files change. I beleive there are new Npower translators that keep the SW files in Viz uptodate - is this the case?

Or should I just keep dreaming and retire?

TTFN

Jonathan

Reply to
jjs