Looking for electrical component models

I searched the group and several sites, but I am unable to find a model of an electrical "switch box" "outlet box" "junction box" or whatever else you may call it. The steel box you run conduit to then wire up light fixtures to. Anybody have a model on hand for a 4" version? Any other relevant models like conduit hardware? Thanks

Reply to
Rocco

Funny you should ask about this, I just needed the same parts a week ago. I've got a bunch of stuff I could zip up and send to you. Some I made and some I found.

Richard

Reply to
Richard Charney

sure would appreciate it if you could send what you have...I have a few things I could send you in trade as well. I have a 3-1/2" round wet listed box, and various connectors. Email me at (mechengineer). snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com (remove the parentheses)

Reply to
Rocco