any more news re the AMRA exhibition at Hurstville?

Hi everyone,
Is there any more news regarding the AMRA exhibition at Hurstville? It's only about 3 weeks away...
Craig.

--
Craig Dewick - Professional Train Manager (RailCorp) + HO Scale Rail Modeller
http://www.railzone.org -- Check out the RailZone Online Forums! Send email to
"C. Dewick" < snipped-for-privacy@lios.apana.org.au> wrote in message

This will be the biggest problem - does AMRA have any alternative venues in consideration for next year? Unless the Whitlam Centre can be used again something like the convention centre at Homebush might be the right choice given it's central location and excellent facilities. Probably an order of magnitude more in hiring cost compared to Liverpool though, but it's got to be much cheaper than using the Darling Harbour convention centre.

Understandable given the smaller size of the venue.

Not that just about covers it - thankyou very much for the info Bill.
--
Craig Dewick - Professional Train Manager (RailCorp) + HO Scale Rail Modeller
http://www.railzone.org -- Check out the RailZone Online Forums! Send email to
Im thinking bout coming down from brisbane for the show. Just had a look at the place on googlemaps, mayb they could use the sports field behind the centre for parking?
Brendan
-- RailCorp Train Crew Council:

Suburban train and vintage bus seems to be the way to go. Can anybody suggest a suitable place on the Illawarra line to park and catch the train to Hurstville?
Cheers David

Sutherland station would be the best option since it has a mutli-level carpark near the station which would have plenty of spaces on a weekend since most of the 9-to-5 brigade don't go to work on weekends.
Craig.