Re: AMRA exhibition at Hurstville and photography....

eerrrr............you are kidding, arent you? I'm not aware of any

>restrictions on photography in the past and cant imagine why there would be >any at this exhibition or any others in the future!

I dunno - different (pig-headed) local government district. Different venue. Smaller venue. just canvassing all options but at the end of the day it should just come down to common sense and courtesy.

Craig.

Reply to
C. Dewick

Craig Just make sure there are no kids under the age of 16 in your photos, even if they are your own. Also no taking photo's of topless women at the convention (I wish).

Oh, and you can't have an identifiable image of someone in your photo if you wish to publish the photo unless you obtain a legal release for copyright. Sheeeesh whats the world cong to.

Reply to
A.Corby