AMRA exhibition at Hurstville and photography....

Hi everyone,
With the new venue this year, will AMRA be imposing any rules about
photography? Now that I actually have a digital camera it's possible to
capture images of the event.
Craig.
Reply to
C. Dewick
eerrrr............you are kidding, arent you? I'm not aware of any restrictions on photography in the past and cant imagine why there would be any at this exhibition or any others in the future! The only rules about photography are that you be aware of what other enthusiasts are doing and not stand in their shots, or make loud comments next to someone trying to get that "mood" video sequence of an expensive loco with sound. You wouldnt believe how inconsiderate some people can be, despite it being very obvious that someone is trying to get that great shot. Same sort of thing that happens frequently in the 12-inches-to-the-foot scale. .........................................Bill
Quis habes crepundie maxime victor.

William Whale
I dunno - different (pig-headed) local government district. Different venue. Smaller venue. just canvassing all options but at the end of the day it should just come down to common sense and courtesy.
Craig.
Reply to
C. Dewick
Craig Just make sure there are no kids under the age of 16 in your photos, even if they are your own. Also no taking photo's of topless women at the convention (I wish).
Oh, and you can't have an identifiable image of someone in your photo if you wish to publish the photo unless you obtain a legal release for copyright. Sheeeesh whats the world cong to.
Reply to
A.Corby