no model railroad craftsman magazine yet published or out

No I've only got septembers issue and its not yet out in stores either.But I do have octobers issue of model railroader and its in stores.I get both...

Brock RBailey Victoria BC Canada

Reply to
Brock Bailey

"Model Railroad Craftsman"?

Is that a new magazine?

-- Cheers Roger T.

Home of the Great Eastern Railway

Roger T.

We have the October 2005 Railroad Model Craftsman in Alberta here on the grocery store newstands. Got mine last Wednesday or Thursday the 15th of September.

Haven't seen the October 2005 Model Railroader mag yet though. Always arrives after the other one (MRC).

Pete > No I've only got septembers issue and its not yet out in stores either.But I

Reply to
Pete in Calgary, Alta, GWN

I'm assuming you meant Railroad Model Craftsman. I got my October issue in the mail on saturday september 17th.

Eric

Reply to
newyorkcentralfan

picked up my copy at the bookstore on Monday (Sep 19th). Got Model Railroader over the weekend on my trip to the hobby shop, he already had it for a few days.

Reply to
me

I am almost as far away from the USA as you can be, My RMC arrived on Mon 12th, MR the previous Friday 9th, which was late, usually arrives on 1st or 2nd.

Alan in beautiful Golden Bay, Western Oz, South 32.25.42, East 115.45.44 GMT+8 VK6 YAB ICQ 6581610 to reply, change oz to au in address

Reply to
alan200

The October issue (of both)?

Reply to
me

Yes, haven't had time to look at RMC yet, too busy in my workshop welding new trailer ramps.