Mainline Models Anyone recived there orders yet?

I was woundering if anyone who has ordered Geen Goat Ho Trains from mainline models in Penhold Alberta.
Have recived there order and how long did it take to get to you since you
purchused your Ho model Trains. LF-100 A & LF-100 B
I ordered two trains about 6 weeks ago and paid by certified bank draft.
Any imformation would be helpfull as they were both listed in model railroadcrastsman and model railroader magazines. Several months ago..
Thanks Brock R Bailey snipped-for-privacy@shaw.ca Victoria BC Canada
|I was woundering if anyone who has ordered Geen Goat Ho Trains from mainline | models in Penhold Alberta.
| I ordered two trains about 6 weeks ago and paid by certified bank draft.
Here is some information - I have no way to test accuracy and truthfulness of this posting other than real names and data is provided.
http://forum.atlasrr.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID 380
CTucker NY
correction :mainline prototypes

I was woundering if anyone who has ordered Geen Goat Ho Trains from mainline prototypes in Penhold Alberta.

In case you missed my post from last week, I'll cut and paste.