mainline prototypes penhold alberta contact number

Mainline Prototypes july,1,2005
P.O Box 867
Penhold,AB Resent Letters Sept 2005
Canada T0M 1R0
TEL: 403-373-9500 Home telephone number
Dear Sir Or Madam,
Ref : Green Goat HO Trains
I'am interested in buying one of each Green Goats model # LF-100A and Green Goat model # LF-100B .
I was woundering what the total price is for each Green Goat plus GST and shipping.
Please advise me by letter or email and I will be ordering soon. Do you accept certified canadain bank drafts for payment.
Thanks
Brock R Bailey
110-1009 Mc Kenzie Ave
Victoria BC Canada
V8X 4B1
snipped-for-privacy@shaw.ca
Telephoned and said that he would send one of the green goats next week and the rest by the end of January as his production facality moved to new zealand. And equipment got damaged in shipment.
BRB NOV.17,2005 8:00