Helix imformation wanted

In model railroad or modeal railroading magazines a while back a company that sells pre made helix for your model railroad and I haven't be able to
find a link online in the publications or the company can some provide it to me please....or any other imformation . HO scale .
Thanks Brock R Bailey Victoria BC Canada
snipped-for-privacy@shaw.ca
Brock Bailey wrote:

Might be EasyHelix.com:
http://www.trainstyles.com /
Bill Bill's Railroad Empire N Scale Model Railroad: http://www.billsrailroad.net Brief History of N Scale: http://www.billsrailroad.net/history/n-scale Model Railroad Bookstore: http://www.billsrailroad.net/bookstore Resources--Links to 1,100 sites: http://www.billsrailroad.net/bills-favorite-links