Helix imformation wanted

In model railroad or modeal railroading magazines a while back a company that sells pre made helix for your model railroad and I haven't be able to find a link online in the publications or the company can some provide it to me please....or any other imformation . HO scale .

Thanks Brock R Bailey Victoria BC Canada

snipped-for-privacy@shaw.ca

Reply to
Brock Bailey

Might be EasyHelix.com: