wanted ho scale parking meters

Hi Guys,

Has anyone seem from any ho model supliers seen ho scale parking meters for ho scale city sidewalks .

If anyone knows of a supplier for ho scale parking meters can you send it to me with a link. Thank you :)

Brock R Bailey victoria BC Canada

snipped-for-privacy@shaw.ca

Reply to
Brock Bailey

Make up a real nice one and make the heads to be put on wire posts. You can make up a whole city full of meters in a few nights.

-- Bob May

Bob May

Brock Bailey said this on 4/2/2009 12:40 AM:

I like the idea of BYO. (that's build your own, has nothing to do with beer :-)

Reply to
Big_Al

On 4/2/2009 11:57 AM Bob May spake thus:

I was thinking the same thing, even thinking that one could pretty easily make a mold and cast a whole bunch. But you're pretty vague: just

*how* would you suggest making the heads?
Reply to
David Nebenzahl