Wanted walters cornerstone model kits

Hi Everyone
Iam looking for several walthers cornerstone model kits which are no longer
being produced.
1. car float (3 ) needed
1 milwalkee beer and ale brewary
I'am willing to pay by certified bank draft and include shipping to canada
Thanks
Brock R Bailey
110-1009 mc kenzie ave
Victoria BC Canmda
V8X 4B1
snipped-for-privacy@shaw.ca
Reply to
Brock Bailey
I bought a car float from the guy on ebay that bulds them/ It's a very decent looking float but he builds them as they are sold so it takes a few weeks before they come in. I was impressed enough to also order a pile driving barge from him. He has floats in several different sizes. Search EBay - trains - ho and railroad car ferry and they should come up. You might have to try once a week for a few weeks because if he gets too many orders he won't list them until he can build the orders he has.
For a single track / 3 car float I paid about $25 bucks but I've seen several single and double track floats from him
Reply to
the OTHER Mike
here s the link
the OTHER Mike