web-site up-date backdrops

We went into Prescott today and stocked up on some artist oils and other project stuff. I had to paint more backdrop scenery for my route 66 theme.
See it at http://www.rrscenery.com
Phil Anderson
--
Up hill slow, down hill fast, tonnage first, safety last.

On 9/8/2007 7:24 PM azrock spake thus:

Phil, just a small suggestion: How about putting links to the specific area where your new stuff is on your site? Then we'd be taken right away to what you're describing. Just an idea.

Excellent suggestion.
David Nebenzahl wrote:

Seems to me that he does that. All I do is open his link and scroll down a bit to the scene, in this case some impressive backdrop scenery. But always some impressive work of some kind.