web-site up-date the bus stop

My first urban scene titled "The Bus Stop" finally has a bus in the scene. Then there's a story about my first unauthorized ride at seven years old
The "Gasoline Alley" project got painted today. See it at http://www.rrscenery.com
Phil Anderson
--
Up hill slow, down hill fast, tonnage first, safety last.

Phil, can we see the diner across the street from Bob's?
Bill Bill's Railroad Empire N Scale Model Railroad: http://www.billsrailroad.net Brief History of N Scale: http://www.billsrailroad.net/history/n-scale Bill's Store--Books, Trains, and Toys: http://www.billsrailroad.net/bookstore Resources--Links to 1,200 sites: http://www.billsrailroad.net/bills-favorite-links