Oops! (Model This!)

An on-line friend just sent me a picture sequence of several UP double- stack cars that were accidentally routed through a tunnel that was a couple of feet too low to clear the top row of containers.

It turns out that the containers in question were loaded with dishwashers, clothes dryers, refrigerators, etcetera, and it was easy to deduce this because they were scattered around like broken toys.

According to the text, the engineer in question said that he never felt a thing...

I'm currently searching for a URL that shows these same pictures, and if I find one I'll post a link here.

-Pete

Reply to
Twibil