An old Friend

Gentlemen,

Have you noticed how noisy it gets when Kim is about :-))

Martin P

Reply to
Campingstoveman

It's all that chain mail and sword-waving ! :-))

Peter

Peter A Forbes

Noisy? Wot me? Shy retiring type I am, never been known to boo goosies.

As to wearing mail and waving me weapon about, I find that head to calf mail, a five foot Broad axe and a cold smile is a far better deterrent than any amount of shouting.

Here's four of us doing just that at

- and that's me on the left ...............

Regards,

Kim

Reply to
J K Siddorn

Just the thing for a Saturday afternoon at the local 1st division match. I noticed a variation across the photos. Does etiquette demand a beard in or out of the coif?

John

Reply to
John Manders

A matter of choice, really, but I'd bind mine up out of harm's way if in combat and not posing about with me mates. Actually the ventail covers it and the hauberk is hooded anyway.

Regards,

Kim

Reply to
J K Siddorn