web-site up-date

I finally took the time to make sage brush actually stand off the ground. Most folks just use clump foliage for this purpose, so I wanted to improve on this method. See it at

-- Phil Anderson Up hill slow, down hill fast, tonnage first, safety last.

Reply to
Arizona Rock & Mineral Co.

A recent release from Downtown Deco (Addams Ave. part five) caught my liking, so I started setting it up on my layout. See it at,