web-site up-date

Details are add to the G&D Engine Service module. A fire box cleaning tool rack was built from a picture on ebay. In the background is the 2 stall
engine house that was scratch built for a FSM color ad for the cost of $5.00. I find it crazy to see bidding a couple hundred bucks for the same thing on ebay.
-- Phil Anderson Up hill slow, down hill fast, tonnage first, safety last.
You know E-bay is all about things being avalible, cavent emptore to you-all! Personally Jay Chone(?) has lists with better deals than E-bay. He`s out of Florida and is in the Gazzett (I think I butchered his last names spelling-sorry Jjay) and is a constant provider of rare items also! He may or may not have what your looking for so you go E-bayin and pay what the market bears. Those that only buy E-bay like the bid/win thrill! I like the choice and avalibility for items that others don`t have. Jay did not have code 70 rail and said as much,I went E-bayin and so can spike my own now. If Jay had the rail he would have the bussiness. There are many others who come by the items we would look for but you get where it can be got-same as allways. I think Jay is under Jay`s Trains-Google and see for yourself. Give my regaurdes! LATER! Arizona Rock & Mineral Co. wrote:

Allow me to post the URL to my own message. See it at http://www.rrscenery.com
-- Phil Anderson Up hill slow, down hill fast, tonnage first, safety last.

The is a close up view of a pine tree made with that Campbell foliage material. Question? I was told by Dunkin Campbell that the foliage material in harvested under the sea off the coast of Norway. Does anyone sell this product such as in a floral shop at a better price than Campbell? Campbell doesn't even sell the tree kit anymore and the old price was $25.00 for a five tree kit. http://www.rrscenery.com
go to the link "wispy pine trees" -- Phil Anderson Up hill slow, down hill fast, tonnage first, safety last.
Arizona Rock & Mineral Co. wrote:

AR&M:
I believe the Campbell material is a "sea fern". Jack Work used to use
asparagus fern for his pine trees, which also looked nice. I'd check with a florist for both, and also to see what other kinds of ferns and mosses they had.
Not to nitpick, but I notice your trees in the picture have sparse branches at the crown. This actually looks great as an old, dying pine, but usually trees have more branches at the top and sparse ones lower down:
http://oregonstate.edu/trees/con/spp/big/ppn93.jpg
The Jack Work method certainly does make nice pines. I think these were some of the first trees constructed as 'models', not just scenery. Of course I have little cause to speak on it, since my trees have been fairly crude, and right now since I just have a box of track and some plans, and no time, I don't have any trees at all. Sigh.
Cordially yours: Gerard P. President, a box of track and some plans.