web-site up-date

See how your can improve the appearance of a mat board structure. http://www.rrscenery.com
-- Phil Anderson Up hill slow, down hill fast, tonnage first, safety last.

Arizona Rock & Mineral Co. wrote:

AZRX:
Good job. I really like those old Suydam (now Alpine Division) kits. The very clever semi-scratchbuilt interior detailing was very fun to build on the one I put together (Ed's Market). The only trouble is, I can buy matboard and scratchbuild the same thing for a lot cheaper...but that's the trouble with any kit.
Cordially yours: Gerard P.