web-site up-date

To see the Campbell Corrugated Warehouse with our scenery, go to the link above. Ayre's Chairs can be seen by going to link
will see how structures with scenery create interest as the mainline proceeds.

-- Phil Anderson Up hill slow, down hill fast, tonnage first, safety last.

Reply to
Arizona Rock & Mineral Co.

Phil Anderson wrote:

To see the Campbell Corrugated Warehouse with our scenery, go to the link above. Ayre's Chairs can be seen by going to link
You will see how structures with scenery create interest as the mainline proceeds.

----------------------------------------------------- I always enjoy seeing your scenes, Phil! Thanks for keeping us updated.

History of N Scale:
Links to over 700 helpful sites:

Bill

special page was built as an overview of the last project featured only in bits and pieces over the last few weeks. You can get to it by clicking on the URL above and finding it from the home page.

-- Phil Anderson Up hill slow, down hill fast, tonnage first, safety last.

Reply to
Arizona Rock & Mineral Co.

Phil Anderson wrote:

You can see a some layout planning by going to the link above. Some previously built buildings have now found a home.

---------------------------------------------------- I always enjoy seeing your handiwork, Phil. Thanks for keeping us posted.