Q: International Community of Model Railroaders?

This group has now spammed me twice at the address on my club's website. Does anyone know any more about it? I'm not about to spend $100/yr for quite vaguely specified benefits (that so far don't sound any different from what's already available for free elsewhere):

-- Kizhe

Reply to
Lt. Kizhe Catson

"Lt. Kizhe Catson" wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com:

Smells like a scam to me.

Reply to
Norman Morgan

Selling people what they can get for free by simply extracting their heads is a great way to make money. You get it for free, and then sell it to the pidgeons. It's done every day. I wouldn't even bother to reply.........PLONK Froggy,

Reply to
Froggy

Ignoring it is my personal reaction. However, as I maintain a club website, I thought I should investigate a little, so I can have an informed opinion in case someone asks me about it, and to decide whether I should put up a link to it (which I won't do, unless I can satisfy myself about the group).

-- Kizhe

Reply to
Lt. Kizhe Catson

It *might* be worth the $9.95 one month membership fee just to check it out if you're curious.

I'd recommend you use a debit card with only enough money in the account cover the cost.

Eric

Reply to
Eric