web-site up-date 7/12/07

A scene is taking shape with a sawmill kit/structure from E. Suydam Co. from forty years back.
See it at http://www.rrscenery.com
Phil Anderson
--
Up hill slow, down hill fast, tonnage first, safety last.

You still have old unassembled kits, Phil? I finally used the last of my "collection" back in the 1990s. Takes a while to get around to finding an ideal spot for them and assembling all of 'em, doesn't it?
Your railroad is getting better and better. Thanks for keeping us updated.
Bill Bill's Railroad Empire N Scale Model Railroad: http://www.billsrailroad.net Brief History of N Scale: http://www.billsrailroad.net/history/n-scale Bill's Store--Books, Trains, and Toys: http://www.billsrailroad.net/bookstore Resources--Links to 1,200 sites: http://www.billsrailroad.net/bills-favorite-links