web up-date 7/15/07

Received a Downtown Deco kit from an eBay purchase on Friday. I sloped it together this weekend and did a table top picture. See it at

I like the Fine Scale Miniature kits except their mostly wood siding structures. Downtown Deco does mostly brick buildings that fit the downtown eras I like to model. Phil Anderson

Reply to
azrock

Would you happen to have a track plan for the Newton part of your layout azrock.

Reply to
Jan(Bouli)Van Gerwen