Downtown Deco news

I'm always looking for new photos of our kits as built by the guys that buy them. If you have any DD kits on your layout that you think
turned out pretty good send a couple of pics o me to check out. If I can, we'll add them to our gallery.
We're on Facebook now & I'm updating the page several times a day w/ news, specials, modeling tips and cool diorama pics. If you're on FB stop by to check it out.
Randy Pepprock Downtown Deco snipped-for-privacy@montana.com