Like run down, gritty city scenes?

Hi Guys. The five new HO kits, Skid row Two DD1032 $69.95) Skid Row Three (DD1033 $49.95) Rescue Mission (DD1034 $34.95) Kitty Korner Strip Club (DD1035 $34.95) & the weathered sidewalk set (4'+ feet for $24.95) are shipping now. Thanks for waiting. I'm a one guy operation & the amount of work involved with mfg. & casting over a 1000 kits is immense. In any case, if you've already ordered you'll get your kits soon. If you want to order you can email or give me a call. We take PayPal now as well as visa/mc/discover.

The kits are in the new Gazette, full page ad.

Stay cool.

Randy Pepprock Downtown Deco

406-273-0942 snipped-for-privacy@montana.com
Reply to
downtowndeco

Randy, your kits are certainly nice. I have one of your N scale El Rio Theater kits from about 10 years ago and it's one of the highlights of my downtown scene.

BTW, you didn't include a link to your website. Here it is:

History of N Scale:
Railroad Bookstore:
to 1,100 sites:

BillsRREmpire