Monster Scenes "The Victim" kit question

tower hobbies has 3 of these scenes kits. what were they used for -
to add onto your Frankie or Wolman models? stand alone kits?
thx - Craig

crw59
Monster Scenes, as well as Prehistoric Scenes were 1/13, not 1/8.
=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D[
=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D[
Reply to
frank
mmm, so what do you do with the girl victim kit? seems odd for a stand alone figure. guess I could buy their Frankenstein kit with it...
what is out there that these repop "scenes" kits can work with?
Craig
Reply to
crw59
I'd think it'd make a great starter or modification for a figure modeler. Most of the great ones sculpt.
Reply to
Rufus
You use the girl victim with the hanging cage, the rack, Dr.Whatevertheheckhisnamewas, and all the other stuff that came in the Monster Scenes series. Some of which ~was~ kinda demented.....
Reply to
The Old Man
or you could turn her into the evil bitch. just put a lwayer in one hand and a divorce decree in the other.
Reply to
someone
They're releasing the other figures as well as part of the 'devices'. There are some resin repops around & on eBay as well as most all of the MS originals, tho sometimes pricey, on eBay.
Reply to
frank

Site Timeline