Looking for a cool haunted mansion?

When this limited edition kit sells out I won't be re-running them. A small footprint & castings bursting with character make this one a keeper. I've seen these built up as derelict, old, abandoned mansions, pristine Victorian homes or as working funeral parlors. One guy even had a funeral going on inside! Pretty cool.

$109.95 + $8.00 S&H.

Randy Pepprock Downtown Deco

5323 Fiddler Ct Florence MT 59833 406-273-0942 snipped-for-privacy@montana.com
Reply to
downtowndeco

Randy:

You need to pack this with a motel kit.

Cordially yours: Gerard P.

Reply to
pawlowsk002

Aww, you're just bateing him.

Reply to
Steve Caple

snipped-for-privacy@gannon.edu spake thus:

Here's another model I can suggest: the Polar Lights "Bates Mansion":

It's actually a very high-quality model in HO scale. Unfortunately, I don't know where you can get these apart from *Bay. (I got my two from eToys when they went belly-up; remember that dot-com fiasco?)

Reply to
David Nebenzahl

On Sat, 22 Jul 2006 10:30:14 -0700, I said, "Pick a card, any card" and Steve Caple instead replied:

Can we just fast forward to the shower scene?

-- Ray

Reply to
Ray Haddad