Looking for a cool haunted mansion?

http://www.downtowndeco.com/dd1030.htm
When this limited edition kit sells out I won't be re-running them. A small footprint & castings bursting with character make this one a
keeper. I've seen these built up as derelict, old, abandoned mansions, pristine Victorian homes or as working funeral parlors. One guy even had a funeral going on inside! Pretty cool.
$109.95 + $8.00 S&H.
Randy Pepprock Downtown Deco 5323 Fiddler Ct Florence MT 59833 406-273-0942 snipped-for-privacy@montana.com
snipped-for-privacy@montana.com wrote:

Randy:
You need to pack this with a motel kit.
Cordially yours: Gerard P.
On 22 Jul 2006 06:25:53 -0700, snipped-for-privacy@gannon.edu wrote:

Aww, you're just bateing him.
--
Steve

On Sat, 22 Jul 2006 10:30:14 -0700, I said, "Pick a card, any card"

Can we just fast forward to the shower scene? -- Ray
snipped-for-privacy@gannon.edu spake thus:

Here's another model I can suggest: the Polar Lights "Bates Mansion":
http://www.hillcity-comics.com/models/polar13.htm
It's actually a very high-quality model in HO scale. Unfortunately, I don't know where you can get these apart from *Bay. (I got my two from eToys when they went belly-up; remember that dot-com fiasco?)
--
I think someone should unplug the entire Internet and let us start
all over again. This time, make sure that Sergey Brin, Larry Page,