Cool looking robotic hand on eBay

Cool looking robotic hand on eBay: 170090423413
I'm not linked to this guy in any way - just thought it was cool! JCD

Yeah, that does look pretty neat. However, I have to be a little suspicious of a guy who claims that a device has 13 degrees of freedom, controlled by 5 servos. Looks pretty clearly like 5 DOF to me.
Still a neat design though.