Help finding camera

Hello,
I'm trying to find a bunch of cheap cameras for a budget project I am working on, but I haven't had much luck. I need the following:
- small enclosed camera or board camera - black and white - usb or 1394 with directshow drivers (preferably UVC or DCAM) - m12 or cs lens mount - no IR filtering - 1/3" or greater sensor size (to expand field of view with lens) - less than $100
no real preference on:
- resolution - sensor type (CMOS CCD)
ironically a cheap $5.99 webcam off ebay did the job, except:
- need to mount two of them (not stereo though) in PERFECT alignment and cheap swivel plastic, etc just doesn't work - need to mount super wide angle lense - would prefer strictly b&w
any idea on resources to help find this? All of the machine vision cameras I'm seeing are well over $100! I'm quite irritated that it looks like I'm going to have to fork out that much each of these when the $5.99 camera had all of the electronics covered!
Thanks in advance for any help!
On 15 Mar 2007 10:03:45 -0700, snipped-for-privacy@thewolfweb.com wrote:

Have you actually tried using two or more USB cams at the same time in your project? When connected to a PC, most USB cams can only be used one at a time.
On Mar 15, 10:11 pm, shb*NO* snipped-for-privacy@comporium.net (Si Ballenger) wrote:

No, actually I haven't. I've used them separately but haven't been able to align them well enough to use them simultaneously. What route should I go for 2 cameras, most likely on the same DirectShow filter graph? 1394?
On 16 Mar 2007 07:14:06 -0700, snipped-for-privacy@thewolfweb.com wrote:

Not knowing what the intended use is, I would think several analog cams being switched to use a single capture card/device would be a possible solution. Supercircuits below has a large selection of analog cams.
http://www.supercircuits.com /