M12-0.5 thread

Hi there,

Has anyone modelled an accurate M12-0.5 internal thread? These threads are typically used for tiny CMOS camera lenses. I need to mount one of these lenses and would like to SLA a prototype, so I need a good thread (not sure it will resolve in SLA, but I'll try).

Anybody have one pre-modeled (e.g., tooth shape, etc.) that they could send me or post?

Thanks!

Mike

Reply to
Mike Lohse