New Downtown Deco kit in N< HO & O Scale.

The Special Edition versions of our latest kit which include a custom set of signs for "Luci's Tattoo Emporium" are going fast. Only the first 100 kits in each scale will include this special set of signs.

For those of you that missed the original announcement for this kit, "Patterson's Hardware" features beautifully detailed hydrocal castings (some of my best work ever IMHO), full color signs and complete painting and aging instructions.

This kit is available in N, HO & O Scales. To order or for more information and photos either visit our website

or ebay where we have a listing.

Again, only the first 100 will come w/the special sign set.

Cheers!

Randy Pepprock Downtown Deco snipped-for-privacy@montana.com (email)

406-273-0942
Reply to