Looking for cool Solidworks Assembly for trade magazine article

Hi,

I am looking for cool Solidworks assemblies to be used in an upcoming article on Low-Volume Layered Manufacturing (LVLM).

LVLM is a method of using Rapid Prototyping machines to manufacture parts for end-use applications. RP Machines can make parts that other manufacturing methods cannot (CNC, Molding, etc).

It applies to assembly design by enabling the designer to 'consolidate' parts, merging several parts into a single part, with the intent of manufacturing the part using a LVLM method.

Since I am not being paid to write the article, the best I can do is provide published thanks and credit for the use of the images of the assembly model.

Please email me at snipped-for-privacy@quickparts.com if you are interested in helping out with this article. Attach some sample images pls.

Thanks,

Mark Mackie

Reply to