Love the look of rundown, ramshackle downtown structures?

Check out our site. All of the HO Addams Ave kits are now in stock and available to ship. I've got three new HO kits coming out in the next 60
days as well. Let me know if you have any questions or if you want to place an order (if the kits are not available in your local shop).
www.downtowndeco.com
Randy Pepprock Downtown Deco
Ahh yes, the Stalingrad 1942 look.
snipped-for-privacy@bigfoot.com wrote:
> Ahh yes, the Stalingrad 1942 look.
LOL! I'd have called it the "Homage to George Sellios on speed" look!
Cheers,
Mark.