Track Bending Tool For HO

Hi.
Is there a track bending tool that can bend a track with a "macine" to any desired radius perfectly? -John C

What kind of track? If you mean H0 flex track, no, it will bend by hand just fine (so long as the radius is not excessively small). Actually you don't want to bend it to one specific radius, you really want an easement, which *gentle* bending will give you naturally.
There is a special tool for bending girder rail (used for trolley tracks) -- see http://www.trolleyville.com/customtraxx/V-Other/V-Other.html ).

--
Robert Heller -- 978-544-6933
here is a rail bending tool http://www.handlaidtrack.com/item.php?id 45&link_str3::268&partno=TL-0004