WW2 Help

Hi, I am starting a new layout based on WW2 and I am looking for some pictures / and information on French and German rolling stock as I want to scratch build most of the box vans.

So can anyone please advise me on the best place to look for Pictures / drawings etc..

Many thanks

Reply to
psvialli

gene

Hi

The German Railway Society at

should provide a start.

There are severla books with relvant pictures e.g. Ron Zeal's Steel rails to victory and

Don Denevi,s United states Military Railway Service

Contact me direct for further details

Regards

Tony Cane Secretary World War Two Railway Study Group

Reply to
t.cane