WW2 Help

Hi, I am starting a new layout based on WW2 and I am looking for some pictures / and information on French and German rolling stock as I want to
scratch build most of the box vans.
So can anyone please advise me on the best place to look for Pictures / drawings etc..
Many thanks
http://www.worldrailfans.info
http://germanrail.8.forumer.com

Hi
The German Railway Society at
http://www.grs-uk.org /
should provide a start.
There are severla books with relvant pictures e.g. Ron Zeal's Steel rails to victory and
Don Denevi,s United states Military Railway Service
Contact me direct for further details
Regards
Tony Cane Secretary World War Two Railway Study Group