web-site up-date

There was a train meet in Winslow last weekend that Jane and I went to. I placed a line up photo of a few Albuquerque fellows on my web-site.

azrock

web-site.http://www.rrscenery.com>

It's always a refreshing treat to view your latest handiworks, Phil. Thanks for continuing to share.

History of N Scale:
Railroad Books, Toys, and Trains:
to 1,200 sites:

Bill

Some of my wispy type of pine trees were planted in a scene. See it at

azrock