web-site up-date

I just learned how to fix those reddish photos my digital camera insist on giving me. Now the pictures on the web site will get better. You can see the scene in progress at the url above.

-- Phil Anderson Up hill slow, down hill fast, tonnage first, safety last.

Reply to
Arizona Rock & Mineral Co.

Phil Anderson wrote:

just learned how to fix those reddish photos my digital camera insist on giving me. Now the pictures on the web site will get better. You can see the scene in progress at the url above.

--------------------------------------------------- Phil, I always enjoy visiting your website and seeing your handiwork. Your "How to Do Its" page provides valuable information for all modelers. Thanks for keeping us updated.

History of N Scale:
Links to over 700 helpful sites:

Bill