wanted ho walthers cornerwstone model kits /car float and milwalkee beer and ale

Hi Everyone
Iam looking for several walthers cornerstone model kits which are no longer being produced.(HO Scale Only)
1. car float (3 ) needed 1 milwalkee beer and ale brewary
I'am willing to pay by certified bank draft and include shipping to canada
Thanks
Brock R Bailey 110-1009 mc kenzie ave Victoria BC Canmda V8X 4B1
snipped-for-privacy@shaw.ca

Brock, while I don't have what you're looking for I like to warn you that it might not be the best idea to post your real residential and email addresses on UseNet.
This post gets worldwide audience and UseNet is full of spammers and trolls whose intentions might not be honest. You might want to wait until someone is willing to trade with you, then provide them with your adddress off the group in a private email.
Peteski