LAMRS Open House -- Apr. 4 & 5 -- Los Angeles

Los Angeles, CA (Hawthorne) April 4 and 5, 2009-The Los Angeles Model Railroad Society invites you to a free open house, Saturday and Sunday, 10am until 4pm. The 2000 sq. ft. HO standard and narrow gauge layout features DCC control.

14005 S. Crenshaw Blvd, Hawthorne, CA. You are welcome to visit for free and if you wish, run one of our trains for 30 minutes for $10. Information is on our website,
Contact: email, snipped-for-privacy@verizon.net, or phone: 310-675-3361 (Please leave a phone number slowly)

Jim Bright

Reply to
Jim Bright