Open House:

The Anthracite Model RR Society in Hazleton Pa., is holding their annual holiday open house starting Nov 25 and every Friday and Saturday till January 8,2005. The hours are 12noon till 8pm on Saturdays and 6pm till 8pm on Fridays. On Thanksgiving Day we are open 6 till 9pm. The club is located on Hanover Crt between 22nd and 23rd Sts. Hazleton Pa. For more information see our web site

mike