Virginia Open House

The Chesapeake Bay Railroaders are having their Fall Open House this Saturday, November 22nd from 10 till 4. Admission is free. For directions go to the club's web site at:

The club has a large two level HO layout with two tall helixes to lift and lower trains. We're talking about real helixes here, not the wimpy two or three turn kind. We have a 16 mile mainline run from our eastern end, Langley Yard, to our western point, French Creek Yard.

Reply to
George